Thursday, December 17

Project 11

PLAYING SANTA

What We Did:

How Long it Took:
45 minutes
How Much it Cost:
The minimum toy value for this drive is $10 per gift.  We found a store that was having an amazing sale and just let the kids play santa and give what they most wanted.

Would We Do It Again?
Yes...It is just fun and easy.  In our town the drop off boxes are very conveniently located.  The kids loved  the idea of playing Santa and really enjoyed scouring over the toy store.  Jane rode the hobby horse she choose all the way to the drop-box, gave it a kiss and put it in.

Next Time:
We wouldn't chance much.

References:
To find a Drop-Off Box near you, http://www.toysfortots.org/donate/toys.asp
To learn more about the program, http://www.toysfortots.org/

3 comments:

  1. Hey there! I met your sister at a park, and she told me all about your blog, and I LOVE IT! I mentioned you on my blog today, and if its okay with you I would like to highlight your blog in the future! I think what your doing is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/28/2009

    you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa --

    Great! I'm glad you found something here that your family could use. We'd love to have you use or highlight the site in any way that you'd like. If you'd like to contribute your own project to this site, we'd love to share it with others!

    ReplyDelete